Port Macquarie Iona Volleyball Club Junior Volleyball Competition
Port Macquarie Iona Volleyball Club
2021 Junior/Youth Indoor Volleyball Competition
The Port Macquarie Iona Volleyball Club is running a Junior/Youth Volleyball Competition during Semesters 2 & 3, in 2021.
This competition is for students in years 6 – 12 to be able to come and play in a fun, friendly and encouraging environment. Players can nominate to play for a particular team, or we can find a team for you!
Who: Students in Years 6-12 (2 Divisions)
- Youth = Yrs 9 – 12
- Junior = Yrs 6 – 8
When: Tuesdays – 27th April – 14th September
(Excluding School Holidays)
Time: TBC (games will most likely begin from 4.15pm)
Where: Port Macquarie Indoor Stadium
Cost: $100pp* for the season + PMIVC Membership Fees ($65 – $80)
(* Active Kids Voucher reimbursement available)
How to register:
Registering is a 2 step process. Players must first become a Port Macquarie Iona Volleyball Club (PMIVC) Member, and then register for the competition.
- Becoming a member of the PMIVC (U18 = $65, 18+ = $80). A membership link can be found HERE Please click on ‘Register’ and fill out the required details (note: if a parent is filling out, please ensure you register your child, not yourself!). A minimum U18 Gold or Adult Gold Membership is required to play in the competition. This membership is an annual payment which covers insurance, training costs, etc. for the 12 month period from 1st April 2021 – 31st March 2022, and allows us to be officially affiliated with VNSW.
- Register for the competition ($100*). A registration link can be found HERE
* If wishing to use your Active Kids Voucher, please don’t pay the invoice on the website, however forward the exact ‘Name of Child’ and ‘Voucher Number’ as shown on the Active Kids Voucher and we will reconcile it for you.
Training – As a club, the training costs are included as part of the PMIVC membership fee. Trainings will be held on MONDAYS (starting date TBC) at the St Columba Anglican School Sports Hall at the following times:
- Yr 6 – 8 4.30pm to 5.30pm
- Yr 9 – 12 5.30pm to 6.30pm
- Adults: 6.30pm to 7.30pm
For more information or questions on any of the above, please contact our president, David Beard, at email@example.com