Welcome to IONA Netball Club.
2023 REGISTRATION STEPS
- Register your child with PlayHQ. Create a new account with your details prior to registering a child/dependant.
- Please email your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our communication database.
- Players who are 7 to 8 years old, never played netball before, or in Year 2 at school will register in the SET program.
- Players who are 8 to 9 years old, have had at least one year of netball experience, or are in Year 3 will register in the GO program.
- If your player is 10 to 17 years of age they will register as a JUNIOR player
- Players aged 17+, or players playing in the SENIOR competition, will register as a SENIOR player
For more information regarding the Hastings Valley Netball Association (HVNA) rules of play please visit the HVNA website or view the Competition Rules.
Iona Netball Club is pleased to accept the Active Kids voucher. Please make sure you apply for your voucher prior to registration and enter the number during the registration process ($100 will then be deducted from your payment balance).
NET players 5 to 7 years old (Kindergarten or Year 1) register online. Commencement date is TBC.
All junior games are played on a Saturday morning at the Grant Street Netball Courts. Game times are generally the same each week and cannot be confirmed until the draw and grading is completed by Hastings Valley Netball Association which occurs after all clubs have completed the registration process and entered their teams.
Iona Netball Club uniforms are available for sale from Coast2Coast. Plain white playing socks will also form part of our uniform. Please feel free to sell netball uniforms that your player has outgrown on the Iona Sports Club Buy/Swap/Sell.
CANTEEN AND FUNDRAISING
As a club, we will be called upon for canteen duty. This requires us to set up and pack down the courts and run the canteen and/or BBQ. It usually occurs once or twice a season. Parents will be asked to assist with this. Additionally, Iona Netball Club will be provided with a fundraising day which parents will be called upon to assist. Team managers will be asked to help organise their teams for these days.
Watch our Facebook page for more information.